Thursday, May 19, 2011

I Have Returned (Just In Time For the Rapture)

As many of you have probably heard, the Rapture is scheduled to take place this Saturday, May 21st unless Christ calls in sick. As a firm believer in disbelieving, I have decided to believe to not believe in this. But just in case I'm wrong, I've decided to throw out the five things I plan on doing before Christ comes to leave me behind. Let's call it my Rapture Bucket List.

NUMBER 1 - Time it just right to shoot a stream of pee through an drive-thru window at Taco Bell just as they open it. I figure they've given me the shits enough, so I'd give them something back before it's too late.
NUMBER 2 - Take off my shoes and run through a salad bar (we really don't have grass here in the desert, so it was the closest thing I could find).
NUMBER 3 - Take my mortgage money and bet it on 00 on a roulette board. It's not like I'll need to pay it next month anyway.
NUMBER 4 - Make an assertive effort to call every Wong in China.
NUMBER 5 - Tell my wife that I love her, and then see if she wants to get some hookers and blow.

No comments:

Post a Comment