Sunday, January 17, 2010

B. A. Sans - Published Author



Yours truly is now published in an anthology which also includes short stories by incredible horror geniuses like Ramsay Campbell and Simon Clark called And Now the Nightmare Begins: the Horror Zine. This book can be purchased at Amazon.com at http://www.amazon.com/Now-Nightmare-Begins-Horror-Zine/dp/1593933568/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1261745752&sr=1-1.

But that's not all. As of yesterday I also signed a contract with Wings ePress for the publication of my first published novel, a paranormal romance entitled From the Flames about a demon, Andras, who escapes from Hell after a treaty between God and Satan is agreed upon that doesn't allow divine influence on mankind anymore. Once on earth, he meets a young woman with whom he feels a strange attraction toward. As he fights his emotional urges and tries to figure out what the feelings mean, his old minion, Flauros, is sent by Lucifer to retrieve him at all costs.

Although Retirement Park was the first novel I wrote, From the Flames is the first one that is going to be published. The manuscript for Retirement Park was requested by a different publisher a couple months ago, and I'm awaiting new of its status. Possibly very soon I will have two novels in the stages of being published. From the Flames is due out by Wings ePress in April 2010.

Now I'm going to be reworking the first children's novel I wrote entitled The Royal Ceederonian, and I'll begin writing I vs. IVF: A Tedious Journey which is going to be about my wife's and my real life experiences in trying to have another child.

No comments:

Post a Comment